Who we are:
We are a family owned and operated breeder.
We purchased our first two Mini Aussies in October of 2010. We bought them as
puppies, and hoped to have our own puppies some day. In January of 2012 we
had our first litter of puppies.
With a change in some of our family plans, we decided to expand our breeding
program even more.
Our dogs are raised on our 30 acre farm, and the puppies are born in our climate
controlled puppy house with constant supervision, video monitoring and plenty
of love and care.
We have been inspected by AKC twice. In 2016 and 2019 and passed with flying
colors both times.
Our goal is to raise great pets for loving homes.
What we provide:
- A sample of puppy/dog food.
- Their tails will be docked and dew-claws removed.
- The dog/puppy will be up to date on all shots and wormings for its age. Shot
and worming record provided when purchased.
- Registration papers to register your puppy with AKC
- Copies of the parents health tests
- The puppies will be exposed to adults, children, and other dogs.
- They are potty pad trained.
- Our Prices are not posted, please contact us for details.
- To purchase a pup/dog we require you to fill out our Puppy Application. To
get a copy of the puppy application and contract or down load from the
- We also require a Non-Refundable deposit of half the amount of the
dog/puppy for sale.
- We reserve the right to not place our dogs/puppies to anyone we feel would
not be the best fit for our dogs/puppies.
- We will not place our dogs/puppies at large breeding kennels.